FES- Further Enterprise Solutions (www.furtherllc.com) a leading provider of engineering services, turnkey solutions, and software solutions. Founded in 2002 by wireless industry veterans, FES has rapidly grown to become a leading provider of innovative solutions to leading telecommunications providers and equipment manufacturers. FES is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with branch offices through the U.S. and Canada to ensure a rapid response and face to face contact with our clients and staff.
We are looking to hire RF Engineers with 10 plus years of experience. The RF Engineer must use creativity and sound judgment to offer the proper design and optimization for the part of the network assigned to them. The RF Engineer will use their discretion on how much time to spend on a task based on the priority set by management. The Engineer will deal with cross-functional team members to gain the support required to carry out the assignments.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- Must have recent LTE/5G Optimization experience with competing carrier. Solid understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory.
- Experience improving 5G metrics to reduce interference and improve throughputs.
- Strong experience with Nokia OSS.
- Experience analyzing drive test log files.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Strong computer skills. UNIX, Oracle DB, Excel macros and SQL programming a plus.
- Moderate MapInfo skills. Driving record is within company compliance. Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
Tools: Power BI expertise, ENM /OSS, E// LTE optimization and performance, Asset, RFDS and other design tools.
Education: BS in Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent work experience required.