Samsung Request-ID: 3305-1- Technical Instructor- Plano, TX remote until offices reopen
Present technical training classes on Samsung products and services to external and internal engineers and technicians. Perform course development tasks routinely to keep training portfolios current with each software and hardware release. Design exercises to enhance lectures and to evaluate learner comprehension. Assess training and development needs for specific organizations to develop and implement customized training solutions. Collect and analyze student feedback for continual course improvements.
Technical Instructor Job Duties:
• Teach technical training. Maintain training portfolios to ensure customer acceptable quality standards.
• Conduct training via formats as requested by the customer to include web-based seminars, instructor-led training, and recorded eLearning.
• Develop new training courses to support new products and services sold and deployed by the various Samsung customer account teams.
• Develop and maintain the necessary training materials such as student guides, training presentations, student exercises, and learning videos.
• Determine training needs and requirements for customers by meeting with managers and talking with employees.
• Review existing training materials produced by third parties to determine applicability and acceptance.
• Remain current with all new educational and training techniques and methodologies.
Technical Instructor Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering or Adult Education
• Effective Customer Interface Skills
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
• Expertise in 3gpp standards required
• Expertise in RF engineering principles
• Experience in network optimization practices preferred
• Experience in 3G, 4G, and 5G access technologies required
• Effective Interpersonal Communication
• Sharp Critical Thinking Skills
• Organized Planning Skills
• Effective Time Management Skills
• Experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF applications required
Minimum 10 years of experience working with wireless networks required.
Minimum of 5 years experience in formal classroom training required.
4G LTE RF engineering experience required.
Network performance engineering experience preferred.
Experience with network design and optimization tools preferred.
RF engineering experience with 5G NR networks preferred.